Gardner provides comprehensive healthcare services dedicated to improving the health status of low and moderate income communities in Santa Clara County, especially to its disenfranchised and most vulnerable members. Our programs place particular emphasis on the critical role of the family and respect for the identities and the well being of various ethnically diverse populations. We serve children and families, adolescents, mentally ill adults, homeless, and older adult populations. Gardner provides services to patients by appointment and to “walk-ins” in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Tagalog, French, and Russian.
Gardner’s primary healthcare services include:
Gardner accepts Medicare, Medi-Cal, Health Kids, Healthy Families, and PPO Insurance. Sliding fee scale is available for uninsured patients and assistance is available with Medi-Cal applications and other financial assistance programs.
Gardner Family Health Network, Inc. serves your family’s Primary Medical Healthcare
needs throughout Santa Clara County at theses locations.
- Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. If this is a first appointment or you are a new patient, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Please bring your REGISTRATION CARD, ALL MEDICATIONS you are currently taking, and (if appropriate) your child’s IMMUNIZATION CARD to every appointment.
- Please inform us of any changes to your address or telephone numbers.
- Mobile phones must be turned OFF before entering the Clinic.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the clinic.
- Please bring a friend or family member with you if you need assistance filling out forms or with translation.
- For the safety and comfort of all, children MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times. Please do not allow children in your care to run or fight in the Clinic area; abuse Clinic furniture, equipment or other materials; or use profanity or abusive language.
- Please bring an adult with you to supervise any children accompanying you to your appointment, as children are not allowed in to the exam rooms during exams of adult patients.
FORMS AND PRESCRIPTIONS:
Please call your Clinic to determine if you will need an appointment to have any forms completed. Forms not requiring appointments maybe left with the front desk staff. Please allow 5 to 7 days for the forms to be completed.
Please contact your PHARMACY and not the Clinic to request a refill of your prescription. The Pharmacy will let you know if you will need to make an appointment with the clinic for a refill or not. When contacting your Pharmacy for a refill, please allow two business days for the clinic to approve the refill.
Pharmacies are located at the following Gardner locations:
- Gardner South County............. 408 848.9494
- St James Health Center............. 408 918.2612